Sporting Schools provides free programs to children and their families to assist students in building the confidence and capability to be active for life.
Sporting Schools and our programs aim to:
- Improve children’s fundamental movement skills to encourage lifelong participation in physical activity
- Increase the awareness of the value of sport in schools
- Engage children in high quality sporting programs
- Connect children with sport in their local communities
- Develop the capability and capacity of sport to drive nationwide participation growth
Sporting Schools Information for schools, Teachers and Parents
Cockburn Basketball Association delivers high quality coaching clinics to students at local primary schools.
Our fun and engaging clinics include:
- Highly experienced coaches – These coaches include NBL1 athletes and WABL coaches
- Fundamental skills, drills and modified basketball games
For more information on how your school can apply for funding for Cockburn Basketball Association to deliver coaching clinics to your community please click HERE
For parents who would like Cockburn Basketball Association to provide clinics at your school, please forward the link below to your school.
“Over the past 3 weeks we have been lucky enough to have several top Coaches and Players from the Cockburn Cougars come to St Patrick’s to take our basketball skills to new heights. I have been extremely pleased how these player/coaches have passionately helped teach our student’s a variety of basketball skills ” – St. Patricks Primary School (Fremantle)
“Thank you for your coaches attending our school. They were fantastic throughout the program and the students loved them ”
– Our Lady of Fatima (Palmyra)