Welcome to the Cockburn Basketball Association’s junior domestic competition – home to more than 175 junior teams!
The home base for our competitions is Wally Hagan Stadium in Hamilton Hill, however, we also operate competitions out of Melville LeisureFit centre.
Our junior teams play on Monday, Tuesday , Wednesday, Friday afternoons/evenings and Saturday morning.
Fixtures and results for any of our competitions can be found HERE.
For more information please contact our competitions team:
Competition and Program Manager: Simon Petersen – email@example.com
Competitions and Program co-ordinator: Kathleen Madden –firstname.lastname@example.org
Registering into your team
To register a player into an existing team (You will need your team code) please click HERE
Registering to our PLACEMENT list
If you are an INDIVIDUAL looking to join a basketball team, please register to our placement list HERE
Please note the following:
- There is no cost to register to our placement list.
- We (the CBA) only manage the competition and do not directly/immediately place kids into teams.
- When teams that currently play in our competition contact us looking for players we then pass on information from our placement list.
- If we get enough players in the same age group on the placement list and we have room in our competition we make a new team.
Registering fill- in players
If you are filling- in for a team, you will still need to register before you play.
To fill-in you must be the correct age for the team, you must not already play for another team in the same age group/club.
This will incur a fee of $5.00 at the time of registration, this will cover you insurance wise for a period of 2 weeks.
To register as a fill-in player please click HERE
2021/22 SUMMER Season Information and Important Dates
Our Summer competitions run across term 4, 2021 and term 1, 2022.
- Nominations for our 2021/22 Junior Domestic Summer season are now open – To Register a team click HERE
- The 2021/22 Junior Summer season starts Monday 11th October, 2021.
- The last day of games for 2021 is Friday 17th December, 2021.
- The Semi-Finals begin Friday 1st April, 2022.
- The Grand Final day is Friday 8th April 2022.
For more detailed information, please click on the competition rules below.
Age Group Breakdown
Junior competition age groups range from 6 to 17 years. To find out which age group you belong to please see the table below.
|Age Group||Oldest DOB||Youngest DOB|
|17 Girls and Under||1/7/2004||30/6/2008|
Junior Competition Venue/Days and Divisions
|U8 Girls||Wally Hagan Stadium||Saturday||Beginners|
|U10 Girls||Wally Hagan Stadium||Tuesday||Division 1 & 2|
|U10 Girls||Wally Hagan Stadium||Saturday||Saturday|
|U12 Girls||Wally Hagan Stadium||Tuesday||Division 1 & 2|
|U14 Girls||Wally Hagan Stadium||Tuesday||Division 1 & 2|
|17 Girls and Under||Wally Hagan Stadium||Tuesday||Division 1|
|U8 Boys||Wally Hagan Stadium||Saturday||Beginners|
|U10 Boys||Wally Hagan Stadium||Monday||Division 1 & 2|
|U10 Boys||Wally Hagan Stadium||Saturday||Beginners|
|U12 Boys||Wally Hagan Stadium||Friday||Division 1, 2, 3 & 4|
|U12 Boys||Melville LeisureFit||Monday||Division 5|
|U14 Boys||Wally Hagan Stadium||Friday||Division 1,2,3 & 4|
|U14 Boys||Melville LeisureFit||Monday||Division 5|
|U16 Boys||Wally Hagan Stadium||Wednesday||Division 1,2,3 & 4|
|U18 Boys||Wally Hagan Stadium||Wednesday||Division 1|
|U18 Boys||Melville LeisureFit||Thursday||Division 2 & 3|
The independent team fee structure for our Junior competition is as below and includes:
- Team nomination fee (paid at point of registration).
- Season game fees – a lump sum paid at the start of the season that covers your weekly game fee.
- Basketball Western Australia (BWA) Sports TG Registration Fee is an annual individual subscription fee that covers player insurance across all BWA affiliated associations.
|Nomination Fee||Season Fee||BWA Registration Fee|
|Independent||$105.00||$1140.00 (per team)||$35.00 per player|
Each Junior Domestic Club has their own nomination and season fee structure for individuals who register to their club.
Please contact one of our Junior Domestic Clubs for more information on their fees.