Welcome to the Cockburn Basketball Association’s junior domestic competition – home to more than 160 junior teams!
The home base for our competitions is Wally Hagan Stadium in Hamilton Hill, however, we also operate some competitions out of Melville LeisureFit centre and Kennedy Baptist College.
Our junior teams play on Monday, Tuesday , Wednesday, and Friday afternoons/evenings – with some age groups also playing competition on a Saturday morning.
Fixtures and results for any of our competitions can be found HERE.
For more information please contact our competitions team:
Basketball Development and Administration Manager: Simon Petersen – firstname.lastname@example.org
Competitions Co-ordinator: Kathleen Madden –email@example.com
Register for the 2021 Winter Season
Already have a team and want to join our 2021 Winter Season, register HERE.
Registering as an individual and don’t have a team, please register to our waiting list HERE and we can help you find a team.
To register a player to an existing team please click HERE
Please note: There is no cost to register to our waiting list, once we receive your registration we can then pass on your information to teams looking for players.
Fill – In Players
If you are filling- in for a team, you will still need to register before you play.
This will incur a fee of $5.00 at the time of registration.
To register as a fill-in player please click HERE
2021 Winter Season Information and Important Dates
Our Winter competitions run across term 2 and 3, 2021.
- Nominations for our 2021 Winter Season are open from Monday 8th February, 2021.
- The 2021 Winter Season will start on Monday, 19th April, 2021.
- Our 2021 Winter Season Semi- Finals will be begin from Friday, 17th September, 2021.
- The Grand Finals for all age groups will be on the Friday, 24th September, 2021.
For more detailed information, please click on the competition rules below.
Age Group Breakdown
Junior competition age groups range from 6 to 17 years. To find out which age group you belong to please see the table below.
|Age Group||Oldest DOB||Youngest DOB||Day|
|U10||1/7/2011||30/6/2014||Boys – Monday
|U12||1/7/2009||30/6/2011||Boys – Friday
Girls – Tuesday
|U14||1/7/2007||30/6/2009||Boys – Friday
Girls – Tuesday
|17 Girls and Under||1/7/2003||30/6/2007||Wednesday|
The independent team fee structure for our Junior competition is as below and includes:
- Team nomination fee (paid at point of registration).
- Season game fees – a lump sum paid at the start of the season that covers your weekly game fee.
- Basketball Western Australia (BWA) Sports TG Registration Fee is an annual individual subscription fee that covers player insurance across all BWA affiliated associations.
|Nomination Fee||Season Fee||BWA Registration Fee|
|Independent||$105.00||$1140.00 (per team)||$35.00 per player|
Each Junior Domestic Club has their own nomination and season fee structure for individuals who register to their club.
Please contact one of our Junior Domestic Clubs for more information on their fees.