Welcome to the Cockburn Basketball Association’s junior domestic competition – home to more than 50 senior teams!
The home base for our competitions is Wally Hagan Stadium in Hamilton Hill, however, we also operate some competitions out of Melville LeisureFit centre.
Our senior Men’s and Women’s Competition is held on Monday, Tuesday and nights at Wally Hagan stadium.
We also have a Monday night Men’s competition at Melville LeisureFit centre.
Fixtures and results for any of our competitions can be found HERE.
For more information please email: email@example.com
Register for our Winter competition 2023 is now open
Registrations for the Winter season is now open, if you would like to enter a team into our competition at the Wally Hagan Stadium or LeisureFit Melville please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Senior competition at Wally Hagan Stadium
Nominations for our 2023 Senior Domestic Winter season at Wally Hagan Stadium is now open. To Register a team email email@example.com
Senior competition at Melville LeisureFit
Nominations for our 2023 Senior Domestic Winter season at Melville LeisureFit is now open. To Register a team email firstname.lastname@example.org
Registering into your team
Contact your team manager for your squad link or email email@example.com
Registering to our placement list
If you are an INDIVIDUAL looking to join a basketball team, please register to our waiting list HERE
Please note the following:
- There is no cost to register to our placement list.
- When teams currently playing in our competition contact us looking for additional players, we then pass on information from our placement list.
- If we have enough players register to the placement list, we can help facilitate a new team if there is space available in the competition.
Registering fill- in players
If you are filling- in for a team, you will still need to register before you play. Fill in players must enter their name and details to the team and NOT play under another player’s name.
To fill-in, you must not already play for another team in the same day/night/division.
Unregistered players can fill in up to 2 times, after that you will need to purchase a 356 BWA annual registration fee $41.75. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Competition Venue/Days and Divisions
|Wally Hagan Stadium||Monday||Men’s A,B,C & Women’s|
|Melville Leisure Fit||Monday||Men’s C1, C2, D|
|Wally Hagan Stadium||Tuesday||Vets – over 35|
The team fee structure for our Senior competition is as below and includes:
- Team nomination fee – *please note that we have had a fee increase*
- A weekly game fee that is split between the players of the team (Through TeamPay)
- Basketball Western Australia (BWA) Registration Fee is an annual subscription that covers player insurance.
|Venue||Nomination Fee||Game Fee||BWA Annual Registration Fee|
|Wally Hagan Stadium||$250.00||$70.00 (per team, per game)||$41.75 per player|
|Melville LeisureFit centre||$250.00||$70.00 (per team, per game)||$41.75 per player|
2023 Winter Season Information and Important Dates
Our Winter competitions run across term 2, and term 3.
- Our Senior Winter season starts Monday 17th April.
- Public Holidays – NO GAMES on Tuesday 25th April (Anzac Day) & Monday 5th June (WA Day).
- Semi-Finals begin Monday 11th September to Saturday 17th September 2023.
- Grand Finals begin Monday 18th to Saturday 19th September 2023.
For more detailed information, please click on the competition rules below.