Dear Cougar Family,
The CBA is now calling for Board of Directors Nominations for 2022/23.
- Board Nominations can be completed HERE. – board nominations MUST be received no later than 1pm Wednesday 26 October. This deadline is strict, with no late nominations able to be accepted.
- For 2022/23, there are three Ordinary Directorships up for nomination until the 2025 AGM (three year term).
- All current expiring Directors (Christian Bauer – Director of Finance, Mark Dimmock – Vice President, Kimberley Flowerdue – Ordinary Director) have expressed their intent to renominate.
In order for a Board Nomination to be valid, a Nominee MUST also be a CBA Voting Member (Ordinary Member or Voting Life Member).
- Ordinary Membership can be applied for HERE – Ordinary Memberships (including payment) MUST be received no later than 12pm Friday 21 October to also be considered for a Board Nomination and 2022 AGM Voting Rights. This is a strict deadline.
- Ordinary Memberships will not be accepted without valid payment also being made. Information on this fee can be found on the applicaiton form.
- Life Membership voting rights can be applied for HERE (only valid for Life Members) – Life Memberships voting rights applications MUST be received no later than 12pm Friday 21 October to also be considered for a Board Nomination and 2022 AGM Voting Rights. This is a strict deadline.
NOTE: All board nominations are now online. If you are unable to complete online, please advise at your earliest convenience and we will send through a word document version by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
The Notice of Annual General Meeting will be sent out in approximately two weeks time.
Cockburn Basketball Association