Dear Cougar Family,
Thank you for your patience this week as we work back to getting our community back into Wally Hagan Stadium.
With the importance of masks moving forward, we have a number available HERE for adults and children if you wish to purchase online.
With last night’s announcement, Cockburn Basketball Association will be opening with the following conditions from tomorrow, with the following in effect until otherwise indicated by Basketball WA and the State Government.
- Masks must be worn INDOORS – including players and spectators (while exercising).
- CHECK IN:
- As is always the case, check-ins are expected when entering Wally Hagan Stadium as part of our terms of entry.
- Wally Hagan is at all times subject to the 2 square metre capacity rule, which will be enforced by staff. This generally does not impact general domestic and WABL competitions.
- CASUAL SHOOTING:
- Will be available providing patrons meet the check in, capacity and mask requirements.
- SENIOR COMPETITION:
- Suspended for Monday 3 May and Tuesday 4 May.
- JUNIOR COMPETITION:
- All U14 and older age groups suspended for week commencing Monday 3 May.
- Under 8 mixed on Saturday 1 May will proceed as planned.
- Under 10 & 12 competitions will be provided with advice across the weekend as to the cotinuation of competitions next week. This is dependent on referee availability given mask wearing requirements.
- AUSSIE HOOPS / COUGAR ACADEMY:
- Will commence Saturday 1 May as planned.
- Training advice will be provided on Monday 3 May.
- All games on Sunday 1 May are cancelled.
- All round three and Friday night round four games are suspended.
- Merchandise Collection:
- can occur during business hours from 9am-5pm.
As more announcements come to light over the next week, we will provide you with further information.
Please take care of yourselves, friends and family.
See you all soon.
Chief Executive Officer
Cockburn Basketball Association